Traralgon Golf Club

Latrobe Valley's finest golfing experience

Princes Highway (PO Box 3)
Traralgon 3844
Victoria (AUSTRALIA)
Tel Clubhouse - 03 51741709 Pro Shop - 03 51742460
Fax 03 51741277

Traralgon Golf Club eNews - updated 15/10/2018

TGC Logo for eNews.jpg

15/10/2018

TRARALGON GOLF CLUB: MEMBERS UPDATE

LATROBE CITY COMMUNITY MINOR WORKS GRANT

The club has been successful in getting a $5000 grant from Latrobe City, under their Community Grants program. The club needs to allocate an additional $2260 to complete the project. This will enable a 50m pathway to be constructed extending from the current stone path near the 14th tee, across the area that is soggy in winter {at least in a normal wet winter} up to edge of fairway on the southern side. Nathan identified the 14th tee as his next pathway priority. The club acknowledges Latrobe City for their support. The pathways on 17, 7 and now 14, were all supported under the same grant. A small plaque will be inserted into these pathways to acknowledge Latrobe City.

LATROBE VALLEY AUTHORITY GRANT

Works will begin shortly to resurrect our roof and replace the ceiling tiles. There should be no effect on our golf and minimal disruption to clubhouse comfort…but if there is…well it’s for the greater good. The process for solar panels is well under way. The final jobs, the external painting and carpet replacement will be completed after February 2019. The committee remains open to quotes on the painting or carpeting. Please contact Jim (or Ian if he is away) if you want further details as to the scope of these projects. As shared previously, the LVA will provide $107 587, with the club, under the agreement providing the balance of $30 573 of the $138 160 project. Making a ‘profit’ is not on our radar. Our mission is to bring the project in on budget.

LATROBE CITY WEEK OF GOLF:  JANUARY 28 – FEBRUARY 03

Latrobe City has sponsored our Pro Am and is supporting this week of golf. The ‘one off’ $20 000 grant we received last year has been extended. The prime purpose is to provide an enhanced purse to boost the status of the pro-am and encourage women professionals to play in their own event.

Monday January  28 Open Stableford  ...  A bigger than normal event ... Details later
Tuesday January  29 Course  Closed
Wednesday  January  30 Pro Am: Day 1
Thursday January  31 Pro Am: Day 2
Friday February 01 Traralgon Classic:  Day 1
Saturday February  02 Traralgon Classic:  Day 2
Sunday February  03 Traralgon Classic:  Day 3

 

BIG WEEKEND FOR VISITORS

This Saturday and Sunday members from Yarram GC and Phillip Island RSL Golf Club will be playing at TGC. The Phillip Island  group conduct a golf tour at this time every year but have ‘settled’ on Traralgon as their now regular venue. We ask all members to make them feel very very welcome. If we do this little thing… we assure you…the word spreads!

BRUCE LAWN: LATROBE CITY SENIOR CITIZEN OF THE YEAR 

Congratulations from everyone in the club to Bruce Lawn. Quietly and without fuss Bruce has been instrumental in leading and organising many community functions for the benefit of our citizens. Included in this community commitment was leadership of the Moe Jazz Festival Also he was president on the Liddiard Rd PS School Council. Bruce of course has had many leadership roles within the golf club including club captain and for many years headed the pro-am committee. From humble beginnings the Pro Am is now recognised as one of the best run in the state. Well done Bruce on a well-deserved award.

 

27/9/2018

2018/19 MATCH & PLAY APPOINTMENTS

Congratulations to Matt Hurley and Dale Reynolds on their apportionment to our Match and Play committee, both expressed a desires to join last year. This appointment was welcomed by all members in attendance.

These appointments are in line with our commitment to getting younger people involved in our club. Matt has also been appointed as overall Pennant Captain and along with Dale they will organize and run our up and coming Pennant Program. Already Dale and Matt have been successful in signing up a gun player for the club.

I urge all members interested in playing Pennant to get in touch with Matt/Dale as soon as possible so they can organize Our teams so we can turn around our clubs success in pennant.

Dale and Matt will also coordinate our Plate team entries.

CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS

The coming club championship format has been revised and will take the following format.

1st Round Saturday 17th November 2018

2nd Round Saturday 24thNovembert 2018

3rd & Final Round 1st December 2018,  which is also Decembers Monthly Medal.

Seeded Players will be notified and Grouped According to grade and Hitting off From 12:00 Noon

This will give other members the opportunity to follow the groups and attend the Presentation afterwards.

An entry Fee of $5 will be collected prior to the first Round.

Ron Elliott  and Ray Smith will continue in their role as event organizers and commissioners for the Fantasy League, 4BBB Knock Out, Eliminator, Par 3 event and others that they can organize, along with Kel Jones , Spike Jones and Barry Muir - Thursday + Friday Open Stableford events.

Dave Trengrove and Dave Barker will continue with score recording and handicapping.

Glen Hastie, Danny Bullen and Paul Clark will concentrate on event organizing.

Due to family commitments Josh Storm has stood down and we wish him well and thank him for his work in improving TGC.

Daryl

Match & Play

 

19/9/2018

 

LVA Sig.JPG

FROM THE LVA COMMITTEE.   WEDNESDAY.  SEPTEMBER 19   

Dear Members.

It was announced at the AGM that TGC was to receive $107 587 from the Latrobe Valley Authority for clubhouse renovations work. TGC will add $30 573 of its own funds for a project total of $138 160.

The works are planned to start within a few weeks and the LVA committee will keep members up to date re planned works.

The Latrobe Valley Authority has assessed and approved all current quotes as fair market rates. It now becomes the club responsibility to ensure the project runs to budget. Any over-run is our responsibility. There is a small contingency budget to account for unforeseen costs.

Here is the scope of the works provided under the project.

Roofing Works

Replacement of Ceiling Tiles and Associated Works

Painting Works

Carpet and Installation

Male toilet renovations

Automatic door to clubhouse and accessible toilet works (DDA compliant) 

Solar panels and installation.

If anyone in the club is interested in providing additional quotes, please contact Jim Hagart who can detail the scope of the works. The exception to this will be the roofing and solar works where extensive reports and discussions have already taken place. The roofing works will begin shortly.

To this point it has been a 14-month process and many hours of voluntary work by this committee. There is always more you could do or could have done but it becomes a matter of what the club can comfortably fund. As Jim mentioned in his report at the AGM the extra $2 on the competition fee has funded our commitment to the project.

Twelve months should be enough to complete the project. The committee will continue its work during that time.  We trust the club will enjoy and appreciate the results.

Ian Whitehead.   Chairperson of LVA sub-committee.

 

 

14/9/18

Last night's A.G.M. was well attended by 63 members and 36 proxy votes were received to be distributed between Lindsay Chard and Daniel Trease who were standing for the position of Director of House.  Congratulations go to Daniel who won by 20 votes.  The remaining positions vacant were unopposed and the nominees were duly elected.

Chairperson - Jim Hagart; 

Treasurer - Patricia Nalder;

Director of Course - Stephen Renehan

Director of House - Daniel Trease. 

Director of Ladies Golf – Fran Renehan

Daryl Henderson remains as Director of Golf  and Tasma as Board Secretary

For those wishing to have a copy of the 2017-18 Annual Report, copies are available at the clubhouse. 

Please note there are 2 mistakes in the report. 

On the front page we have Jane Crookes as Clubhouse Manager when in fact this is not her position and secondly in the minutes for the 2017 A.G.M. it should read Confirmation of the A.G.M held September 18th, 2016. 

My apologies for these mistakes.

Tasma Sharp
Board Secretary.

 

7/9/18

Challenge and Lyle Family Trust Golf Event

On behalf of the Board I'd like to congratulate Daniel Trease and his fantastic group of helpers for there efforts in raising $41,198-02 for Challenge & the Lyle Family Trust. Jarrod was a great friend of the Golf Club and will be fondly remembered by many of us.  I'm sure his family will really appreciate your efforts and l feel you have not only done youselves proud but you have done your golf club proud.  Congratulations   Jim Hagart 

Jarrod Lyle.jpg

 

17/8/18

 AUGUST’S NOTES FROM THE BOARD

  • A.G.M.  will be held on Thursday 13th September 2018 at 7.30pm in the clubhouse.  All voting forms and notices of motion must be lodged with the secretary no later than 5pm. Thursday 6th September 2018.  Voting forms are available on the Spike Bar  notice board.                                                                                                                  
  • As you will have noticed, we have a problem with termites in the dance floor.  We are having this treated and repaired asap.
  • An air conditioner is to be purchased for the spike bar area.
  • Any outstanding membership fees need to be paid as handicaps of unpaid members will be removed from the system at the end of August.
  • The Board has been made aware that we can save money and guarantee holding our future A.G.M.’s on the advertised date by having our books audited later in the year.  Therefore, next year’s A.G.M. will be held in October.
  • As the buggy sheds are now full Jim is looking at reducing the larger parking areas in the 2nd shed, thus enabling storage for 2 more buggies.

 

20/6/18

JUNE’S NOTES FROM THE BOARD.

  • On July 1 Harley Williams, our new club Professional, will take over from Marty.  Harley is a young guy starting out in his own business for the first time.  It will take him some time to get on top of the way the club operates, but the Board feels confident that he will be right for the club in the long term.  We ask you to be patient with him and to give him all the help and support you can.
  • For those playing in Marty’s Retirement Golf Event please make your payment as soon as possible to enable us to finalise catering arrangements.
  • The club has received a grant for CCTV cameras to be installed on the buggy and work sheds as well as the clubhouse.
  • 5 members attended a RSA course and can now ‘man’ the bar for Thursday’s and Friday’s competitions if required.
  • Bar prices are to be increased, and the new prices will be displayed at the bar.
  • The proposed amalgamation of WGDGA and WGWG is in the progress. There will be one board to run both women’s and men’s golf in the district.
  • The Pro-Am committee are looking at holding the Pro-Am and the Classic back to back next year.  The suggested dates are Jan 30th – Feb 3rd.  This is still to be confirmed

 

5/6/18

May’s Notes from the Board.

  • Thank you to all who attended the General Meeting here on Thursday 19th April.  We appreciated your attendance and especially those members who offered to help in solving some of the problem areas that were identified.
  • Don’t forget to book in for Marty’s Retirement event.
  • As from June 30th all uncollected balls and vouchers for that month will be given over to our new Pro.  All Balls and Vouchers won after that date will be credited to the new Pricap system and will be available once the system is installed.
  • Vouchers cannot be used to pay for competitions or put towards membership payments.
  • Thanks to the Latrobe City for the grant which enabled the club to put in the cart path behind the 7th green.
  • There will be no Bonanza Nights for the next couple of months but don’t forget to get a group together for the ROCK & ROLL night in October.

 

My apologies for this being so late. 
Tasma

 

24/5/18

Message from Lisa  ... 

Pat Bezzina bought us a brand new clothes dryer, a donation from GIPPSLAND MOTOR GROUP. 

We sincerely thank Pat and GIPPSLAND MOTOR GROUP.

1527120497719-9570.png

 

23/5/18

The girls are wondering if any Member has a CLOTHES DRYER that they no longer need.

If you have one that you can donate to the Club please drop it off to Lisa or Jane at the Club ... thanks in advance.

 BONANZA NIGHT- this coming Friday night May 25 – All Members and friends are invited. Please place your name on the booking sheet which is on the bar and we remind Members that the MEMBERS DRAW,  which is drawn at 6.30pm every Friday and you must be present to win, is now valued at $1180.00

 

22/5/18

Hello Members,

Subject to the signing of a PGA contract the Board has appointed Harley Williams to be our club Professional as of July 1st 2018. Harley is 26 years old and currently the Head Professional at Churchill/Waverley Golf Club in Melbourne. He is currently a member of Keysborough Golf Club and lists his interests, outside of golf, as cricket, gardening and reading. Although we had a limited number of applicants we felt that Harley was an outstanding applicant.

The appointment comes as the conclusion of what has been a long exhaustive process and l would take this opportunity to thank all those involved. 

Cheers Jim Hagart

 

14th May, 2018

We are seeking a few people to do a Responsible Serving of Alcohol course. We would like members who normally attend our Thursday /Friday comps competitions initially apply.

We believe the club can save money on these days if service behind the bar was on a voluntary basis. The next RSA course is at Bridges Motel Traralgon on 7th June from 6pm to 10pm.

If you would be interested please contact Lindsay Chard on 0417030154.

 

12th May, 2018

Well what a great night we had at the Jazz Night. I would like to thank all those who attended on behalf of the house committee.

We had approximately 150 attend and it was fantastic to see the clubhouse full and the camaraderie amongst all the people who attended.

It was also a special night to recognise Dougal and Helen Campbells 50th wedding anniversary.

I would like to thank Greg Knee and Brenda Sutton on their continued sponsorship of the club via prises for our raffles.

I would also like to thank the great support I receive from Yvonne Ferrel, Andy Milbourne and Lisa Mayer the silent group behind me that made the night a success.

Your house committee will work to provide more exciting nights where members and their friends know if they come to a function they will be entertained and have an enjoyable night.

Don’t miss out on our next big spectacular where we will have a Rock and Roll night on the 12th of October with our very own local member Barry Dickenson’s band Low Profile.

More details will be provided later but please put the date in your diaries. 

Lindsay Chard, Director House

 

20th April, 2018

Good Morning Members 

Last night the Clubhouse was full of people engaged in the future of our Club and wasn't it great to see. It was remiss of me not to acknowledge the presence of Life Members Heather Cameron and Martin Clements, l do thank them for being there.

What did we get out of the night?  I think generally most people would have come away with a feeling of positivity for the future of the Club. I think we were able to convey a better understanding of the measures put in place by the Board to help with the Clubs financial position. Our situation is certainly not dire but we do need to get the Club to a position of being sustainable, year on year, without too much further debt. I have taken on board that the Board needs to be more communicative through all platforms including facebook, email and our website which l appreciate needs upgrading. I hope you all took out of the meeting a sense of camaraderie, that we are a family, a tribe, a mob or whatever you want call it, that we are not all going to agree with decisions that are made all of the time but that we should always be able to talk to each other constructively and without rancour. I made the point last night that the Board Members are always available to listen to any complaints or suggestions that any members may have whether they come to us through phone, email,  club facebook or in person.

Personally l found the night very uplifting and l think it has paved the way for a more inclusive Club into the future. We are certainly headed for some exciting times with the appointment of a new Club Professional, the renovations to the clubhouse and the construction of the new entryway and traffic lights just to name a few.

Thanks to all those who attended and those who offered apologies and were unable to attend, special thanks to all those who spoke, your contribution was immeasurable a great help to making our Club the best it can be.

Cheers,
Jim Hagart,  Board Chairperson 

 

APRIL’S NOTES FROM THE BOARD:

  • There will be a General meeting for all members on Thursday 19th April, at 7.00pm in the clubhouse.
  • We have had 4 applications for Marty’s position so far, and we are continuing to advertise for expressions of interest.
  • Barry Dickeson has resigned as Director of House and Lindsay Chard will be filling in until September.
  • To encourage new and junior players there have been the following changes to the juniors’ fees. 

       Junior under 15    $39.00

        Junior 16 – 18       $77.00

        Junior up to 21     $154.00

  • Marty’s send off will take the form of a 3person Ambrose event.  To be held on Sunday, 1st July, with a SGS at 11.00am
  • Vic Roads have marked out the new entry to facilitate the installation of the traffic lights.  There is a plan of the changes on the notice board.

 

 9/4/2108

On Thursday the 19th of April at 7pm in the Clubrooms there will be an open meeting of all members to discuss the future running of the Club.

 As you may or may not be aware there are a number of members who have concerns with the operations of the Club and the purpose of the meeting will be to give all members the opportunity to air their views. Harmony within the Club is the only way that we will prosper into the future so whether you agree or disagree with the direction the Board is taking the Club please take the opportunity to air your views.

Jim Hagart, Board Chairperson

 

13/3/2018

Hello Members

I believe there's been quite a lot of social media "chatter" about the club of recent times to which I'd like to respond.

I enlisted Bruce Lawn to go through some historical financial records in an effort to ascertain why the club has fallen into its current financial position. Bruce's conclusion was that our problems have arisen because revenues have not kept up with inflation. Our income in the period 1998-2015 increased by $60K where this figure should be about $170K. Two major areas for this decline have been the drop in Green Fees and the decline in Bar Profits. During this same period our expenditures have been kept under control and have increased by less than C.P.I.

Sometime back I asked Lindsay Chard to take an overall look at Bar operations (including staffing and pricing) in an endeavour to make it more viable. Firstly he looked at our buying prices and was able to negotiate a better deal with our supplier (Monacellars). Next he did a comparison of selling prices with the Bowling Club, the RSL and local hotels and adjusted our prices to reflect these, with prices being set for members, non-members and functions. Some anomalies were found while these pricing adjustments were being made:-  On Tuesdays we had a situation where between 11am & 2pm drinks  were being sold at happy hour prices and anyone playing in the afternoon paid full price. This practice has now been stopped.   On Saturdays some members were buying slabs of beer, for consumption on the course, for $2 above the clubs cost. Firstly its against the charter of "Good Sports Clubs" regarding responsible serving of alcohol and secondly it is not sustainable to sell at these profit margins. It was decided, on Lindsay's advise, that we would no longer sell slabs and members be only able to buy 6 packs. We are still happy to provide bags and ice free of charge and the 6 pack pricing still provides an advantage to normal bar pricing.( e.g. buying a take away 6 pack of Great Northern costs $18 whereas a  member drinking 6 stubbies in the bar would pay $27). This pricing will also be applied to Charity Days and Social club days where the club has, for far too long, been taken advantage of. We are also hoping to contain staffing costs by having some members obtain RSA'S to enable them to take up some of the non-profitable bar hours on a volunteer basis.

All in all we are hoping that all these changes will make the bar more of a club asset and we can continue to enjoy your patronage into the future.

Cheers Jim Hagart 

 

March 2018 Board Notes:

* VicRoads will, shortly, be marking out the new entryway and where the traffic lights will be for us to comment on.

* Leigh Caldwell from WGDGA will be visiting the club in the near future to check the course rating.

* The suggested 9 hole comp. has been deferred due to lack of numbers and will be put forward again in the spring.

* The purchase of alcohol for consumption on the course has been limited to 6 packs not slabs.

* Tonight at 6pm, at the clubhouse, Ron Waanders will be giving a demonstration on the use the defibrillator. All welcome ( sorry about the short notice)

* Thanks to the ProAm committee and to all the volunteers who helped out in what was a most successful event. Probably our best ever!

 

14/3/2018

G'day Members 

The Club continues to work through an exiting time with the Feb/Mar period seeing the running of the Bushnell 4Ball, The Traralgon Classic and the Pro-Am. All these events were successful for us, both financially and in the kudos they bring the club. On behalf of the Board l would like to thank all the volunteers who contributed so much to their success.

We have received news today that the LVA has accepted our submission for about $115k of works to the clubhouse at a cost to the club of about $28k. We are now entering into the next stage of signing contracts for the work. Thanks go to Ian Whitehead and his committee for all the work they have put into this process.

The Clubs advertisement for a new Professional has been listed with the PGA with a closing date in 3 weeks time and we will be hoping to receive some quality applications for the position.

Of ongoing concern for the Board is the performance of the bar which most times struggles to break even. We have made some small changes to pricing, but we will be continuing with happy hour on Friday  between 6&7 pm. We are also endeavoring to get some volunteers to obtain RSA's to take over some of the "dead hours." The easiest way, however, of lifting the bar performance is to increase patronage. So why not give the club a go, whether on Friday night or Saturday after your game?

Cheers, Jim Hagart

 

February 2018 Notes from the Board:

  • Nathan would like to send all the volunteers who have helped over the past few weeks, his grateful thanks, your help was invaluable.
  • In the next weeks, Vic Roads will be meeting with club members to show where the changes will be made to the club’s entrance.  We will let you know the exact date.
  • Vic Health have asked us to ask you to help with a study they are doing of the local area.  You would have received a leaflet in The Express recently, covering the same survey. To participate visit betterhealth.vic.gov.au/healthcheck.
  • The West Gippsland Veterans’ Honour boards are to be put up in the spike bar area, and ours are to be updated.
  • Ron Waanders has offered to give a demonstration on how to use the defibrillator machine.  We are hoping to organize it for a Friday evening at approx. 6pm, sometime in March.
  • Interuptions to Lisa.  The board have noticed that many people go to Lisa for information pertaining to golf.  If she is on the phone, or meeting with someone in the office, can you please wait until she is free to speak to you.  We all know how willing Lisa is to help us, but please remember – she has her work to do too.
  • Bonanza night is this coming Friday, 23rd.  Don’t forget to book.

 

8/2/2018

Hello Members

As you are all probably aware we have been having problems with the compressor and we have had to arrange for a new unit to be installed. Unfortunately this work will not be completed until next week so there will be no draught beer again this weekend. Again there will be plenty of icy cold cans and stubbies available to meet your needs. We have also taken the opportunity as part of this process to fix the problems with the coolroom so that in future our packaged beer will be a more palatable temperature. The Monday Seniors have kindly donated $1500 toward the cost of this process and l thank them very much for their generosity.

As of Feb 1st government excise on alcohol has increased so we have taken the opportunity to do a total overhaul of all our bar pricing. At all times we will endeavor to keep our prices competitive with other member clubs in the area.

The board has now received the final recommendations from the sub-committee set up to investigate the way forward for the club post Marty's retirement. These will be considered at next week’s board meeting and we should have some exciting news to report shortly thereafter.      

Cheers Jim Hagart 

 

29/1/2018

Good Morning Members  

The last 3 weekends has seen 3 major events, at our course, of which the club can be very proud, both in the performance of our competitors and also with the professionalism with which we were able to conduct the events. We kicked off on the 14th of January with the Traralgon Plate which was won by our own veteran team of Joe Fenech, Daryl Fricker, Peter Ezard and Alan Axford .

The following weekend we hosted, on behalf of Golf Victoria, a round of the Bushnell 4Ball. Traralgon winners were Margaret & Keith Wylie in the mixed section, Yvonne Ferrel & Irene Boyes in the ladies section. Chris Dunn & Dylan Loprese were runner-up in the mens section and all these players will represent the club in the finals in Melbourne.

This last long weekend we have hosted, once again on behalf of Golf Victoria, the Traralgon Classic which brought together many of the State’s best performed amateur golfers.

The outstanding success that these events have been for the Club both financially and in the kudos they bring is largely due to the enormous contribution made by our volunteers. Far too many to name individually, but on behalf of the board, l want to thank you all. M&P for event organization,  Caterers for the magnificent meals that were provided, all those who helped with course prep. Thanks also go to our bar staff who did well despite trying conditions this weekend. Last but certainly not least to our course staff thanks for presenting the course in the best condition its ever been.

I think we can all be very proud of what the Club has achieved over the last few weekends.

Cheers Jim Hagart    Board Chairperson

 

January’s 2918 Notes from the Board:

  • Our application for the L.V.A grant is still in progress, while we await quotes on certain jobs to come in.
  • The group looking at what we are to do about replacing Martin have had several options put to them for consideration, and we are hoping for a detailed report from them by early February.
  • The Board would like you all to consider the club’s Social Media Policy before you download anything that could be classed as inappropriate. There is a copy of the policy attached and one will be posted in the spike bar.
  • A request from Daryl – Could members please return their sand buckets to the stands provided at the conclusion of play, also if you see any lying around the place.
  • As you can see by the program book, we are in the middle of a very busy 3 weeks. Our thanks go out to all who have helped prepare the course and to all those who have volunteered to help in any way. You are the ones who make the club a success.
  • Honour Boards - An updated list of names is now displayed on the T.V. screen in the club house which advertises upcoming events etc.
  • Lastly, many thanks to the Monday Seniors for providing new paddles for the Defibrillating machine. There are several people who would like a demonstration on how to use it, and I am looking for someone with an up-to-date First Aid certificate to come and give us a demonstration. The machine does give step-by-step directions, but I am sure that having a demonstration first would give us more confidence, IF we had to use it. If you are able to help, please contact me at tasmasharp@gmail.com, at 5176 0392 or 0458 609 179.

                                               

TUESDAY is the Traralgon Golf Club's OPEN DAY.
This is open to Traralgon Members & Members of Golf Clubs who hold an Official Golf  Australia Handicap. Stableford is playe ...More
MEMBERS DRAW is held every Friday night at 6.30pm
Drawn Member must be present to win. Following the Members Draw at 7pm the Club's regular Friday night raffles are drawn. All Members and friends are very welcome. ...More
TRARALGON SENIORS Social Golf Club is for
Traralgon Golf Club Members who are 55 years and over.  Stableford is played every Monday. $5.00 membership.  $4.00 per game.  Special seniors handicapping system used.  ...More
TWILIGHT GOLF is held every Thursday during daylight savings
9 holes - Stableford. Tee-off anytime after 3.30pm. Open to Members & Non-Members.  $8.00. Register in Pro Shop.  ...More